|Job Ref:||BBBH140773||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£ 30,000 - £ 40,000 per year||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:22|
.NET Web Developer in Cardiff|
Are you looking to join one of Cardiff's top rated companies to work for as voted by its own employees for the Sunday Times Top 100? If yes, this is a great chance to join as the start looking for a number of Developers to work on a brand new project following a number of successful releases in a number of countries as far as Japan.
* Leading the way in how the company adopts agile methodologies and technologies.
* Be fully involved in architecture and design.
* Use your skills, knowledge and experience to education the company and team in how to make improvements.
* Responsible for the full development life cycle.
* Mentor other Developers on good practice etc.
* Entity Framework
* C# Or NA
* SQL Server
* Full SDLC
* Up to £45,000 base salary.
* Generous pension scheme. 5% Matched
* Life insurance 4x salary.
* Yearly company wide trips abroad.
* 27 days holiday which will increase to 33days with service.
* On site Parking
Interviews are currently on so please contact Jake Denman on NA for further details. You can also send over your CV to NA or apply via the advert!
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.