|Job Ref:||017835||Employer:||Hitachi||Country:||India||City:||Mumbai||Address:||Post Date:||13/10/2016 00:07|
Under the direction of the Solution Sales Group, the position is responsible for driving the sales effort for the service providers. This is a Sales Specialist Role.
Hitachi Data Systems offer an integrated portfolio of data management, mobility, analytics & cloud solutions. Our solution delivers the power of virtualization, abstraction & automation . And when we combine this with our deep understanding of the vertical knowledge & the technology around IoT, we are uniquely positioned to deliver social innovation solutions & help transform IT into a more agile business innovator. With multiple cloud delivery options, including services, we provide integrated, modular cloud solutions for private, hybrid and public deployments, which let you adopt at your Rapid, Flexible, Scalable IT Service Delivery own pace and while protecting your existing investments.
• Drive the sales for specific Telco/Large Telco System Integrators, Partners in the defined territory
• Meet or exceed Quarterly revenue target.
• Experience of driving multi-million dollar revenue from the Telco stream
• Keeping abreast of the market, our competitors in IT & Telco side of the Service Providers
• Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/ territory plan
• Liaison between Specific Telco/ Channel Partner, ISVs to extend reach & drive adoption
• Accelerate customer adoption
• Maintain robust sales pipeline
• Performs Other Duties as required - Actively supports company change programs and acts as a role model for solution selling.
• Feedback the market needs and competitive offer to the product.
• Minimum 12 years' experience working in sales with the large Service Providers.
• Sales experience with virtualization/infrastructure solution.
• Current experience in working with Telco is preferred.
• An understanding of the market conditions and requirements in the practice specialty area.
• Understanding of the Telco ecosystem in the region.
• Strong verbal and written communication.
• Strong knowledge of sales and driving sales organizational success
• Understanding of the ecosystem of the service providers in the region.
• Knowledge of competitive environment and alternative technological solutions/approaches.
• Ability to build strong working relationships
• Proficient with a PC, good working knowledge of the MS Office
• Superior Presentation Skills