the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Train current client's aircrew by ground and simulator training.
- Serve as a department resource, assisting other department team members with projects and flight support.
- Act as a main point of contact to the customers in regards to instructional flight.
- Develop training curriculum/materials as needed.
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
- You have an ATP license (FAA or TC) with a minimum of 1500hrs total of multi crew flight time.
- You have previous flight crew instructor experience
- You have international flying and high technology cockpit experience (preferred)
- You have previous experience as a pilot examiner/check airman (preferred)
- You hold a Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- You have the ability to attain and maintain a type rating on a Bombardier aircraft.
- You have strong English communication skills. Communication skills in French are an asset.
- You have the ability to work as required by the training schedule (possibly weekends and Holidays)
- International travel may be needed (requiring a valid passport).
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at NA
Your ideas move people.