Purpose of Role
We are currently recruiting for a Handyman / Maintenance Techncian to work on one of our contracts in the Glasgow area.
Additional Role Information
The role will be working as an integral member of a team carrying out routine PPM and minor repair works, which do not justify the attendance of fully qualified craftsmen and Assisting engineering and building craftsmen, carrying out skilled Planned maintenance, repair and improvements
The Maintenance Technician will provide a customer focused maintenance service, dealing with all client / customer requests. Being part of a wider on-site service delivery team dedicated to providing an excellent Customer Experience
- · Janitorial duties
- · Plant checks
- · Waste Management
- · Assist with meeting rooms set up
- · Minor porterage duties
- · Basic building fabric repairs
- · Basic plumbing repairs.
- · Basic re-lamping of lights
- · Water Temperature testing
- · Emergency lighting functional testing
- · Assist with PPM activities – i.e FCU servicing/Low level compliance activities
- · Meter reading
- · Toilet seat replacement.
- · Unblocking toilets and drains.
- · Tiling patch repairs, wall and floor.
- · Temporary repairs to flooring carpets, lino and screeds.
- · Suspended ceiling repairs.
- · Shelving racking.
- · Gulley and drain repairs/clearance.
- · Assist in the preparation of emergency and contingency plans.
- · Ensure accurate records appertaining to all activities.
- · Perform all duties in line with current health and safety legislation and company policy with relevance to safe working practices and the storage of chemicals.
- The ideal candidate will ideally have experience in a similar maintenance position and have an NVQ Level 2 Certificate level of qualification
- Ideally the candidate will have knowledge of Versatemps A/C Systems or Heat Pump Systems or similar