|Job Ref:||1615216||Employer:||Tyco||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United States||County/State:||Wisconsin||City:||Marinette||Address:||Post Date:||14/10/2016 22:08|
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit NA or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter. |
Works with a variety of instrumentation, automation, data acquisition, audio/visual, and electrical equipment in support of the company’s activities, as directed, by performing the Essential Job Responsibilities directly, or through subordinates when so directed.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• - Calibrates, operates, and maintains instrumentation, automation, and data acquisition equipment.
• - Creates and utilizes programs created within the MET/CAL and LabVIEW programming environments. Assists in the development of calibration and other relative procedures.
• - Exercises troubleshooting skills and determines corrective actions for abnormal conditions for instrumentation and acquisition systems. Designs and fabricates electrical/mechanical test fixtures.
• - Collects and reduces operational and test data and information.
• - Works with other technicians and personnel to meet program requirements. Provides guidance to and trains lower grades as required. Leads and/or assists Instrumentation Technicians (Level III) with advanced data acquisition projects.
• - Identifies and assists in remediation of any and all safety hazards in the work place. Maintains a good safety record. Performs all elements of the job in accordance with established procedures.
Comply with the following health and safety duties as a condition of employment:
• Comply with safety rules
• Attend and Participate in Safety Training
• Participate actively in the safety process
• Report all accidents and injuries immediately
• Submit suggestions to improve safety
• Know their duties in case of emergency
• Be a coach to others who are acting unsafely
Comply with the following environmental duties as a condition of employment:
• Attend and participate in all hazardous and non-hazardous waste trainings.
• Ability to recognize chemical hazardous labels.
• Spill management and clean-up.
• Capability to follow satellite accumulation rules and requirements.
• Proficiency to recognize hazardous wastes in your area and manage properly.
Associate’s degree in electrical engineering technology or related field (preferred); or five years of related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience working with ISO 17025 preferred.
MET/CAL and LabVIEW programming experience preferred, ability to learn / change / and adapt, proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat, strong understanding of basic mathematics and algebra, typing skills.