Requisition ID: |
Manage the Handover program on the Riyadh (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) Metro Project ensuring that all systems and documentation is handed over and accepted by the Client to allow Project Completion.
- Internal Candidate Under Consideration:
- Relocation Authorized:
- Project No.:
Position Duties / Responsibilities
Help develop the overall RMP Handover program, in conjunction with Consortium and JV partners.
- Manage a Handover team to expedite and process handovers to the Owner
- Coordinate closely with the Transit Systems and CWJV Testing and Commissioning Teams
- Coordinate closely with Delivery Teams for turnover of systems and Documentation to Commissioning
- Schedule and coordinate turnover walkdowns
- Provide input to project management, project controls, and construction and to track the progress of handover packages and documentation
- Coordinate and manage the Handover program with the CWJV and Consortium Members as well as Subcontractors to ensure an integrated approach Handover
- Provide guidance to the formation of MEP subcontracts with respect to testing documentation
- Providing oversite, guidance and quality checks for sub-contractor's documentation
- Monitoring the definition of technical assurance requirements (testing certification) and production of assurance deliverables by the Contractors; facilitating the acceptance of certification in a progressive manner
- Supervises, coordinates, and reviews the work of assigned engineers, estimates staffing needs and schedules, and assigns work to meet completion dates.
- Ensures that work being performed is within scope of services and within budget.
- Performs performance reviews for personnel supervised and ensures they receive appropriate technical assistance and on-the-job training for their professional development.
Receives operational surveillance, administrative supervision and technical guidance from the Bechtel Test and Commissioning Manager.
Supervises and provides technical direction to subordinate engineers and assigned personnel.
Maintains good relationships with Client, office and project management personnel to ensure startup response to project needs. Represents startup on project teams as assigned.
-Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
-Extensive knowledge of administrative practices including cost and scheduling
-Ability to work with and coordinate with multiple work groups and the Owner to facilitate Handover
The above is normally acquired through:
- A recognized degree in an engineering or scientific discipline from an accredited college or university, or
- A professional license in an engineering discipline from a recognized licensing board, or
- Specialized courses in relevant general engineering, or an appropriate engineering discipline, or Skill in oral and written communication.
Demonstrated skill in leadership.
BOPS Guidelines include the minimum time that you need to be in your current position before applying to a new position. Please refer to the Guidelines and ensure you meet the minimum requirements.
- Havesupervisory/leadership experience
- Experience in railway systems preferred, but not required
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to qualify for a work Visa in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia