|Job Ref:||CA_35719||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dukinfield||Address:||Post Date:||12/10/2016 01:03|
Purpose of Role
To provide excellent quality services in an efficient and professional manner to meet the prescribed specification for the Client. To understand, sign and comply with all operational and health and safety instruction at all times. To be dressed smartly in Company provided work wear, behaving in line with Carillion Values.
• Ensure that agreed quality and health and safety procedures are correctly and fully understood and implemented.
• Stock management / control of waste.
• Customer liaison.
• Maintaining high standards of service/ and service level agreements.
• To ensure that all food is prepared in accordance with appropriate food hygiene regulations and company procedures and policies.
• Report any potential risks to the appropriate managers.
• Ensure that any customer complaints are promptly and efficiently highlighted and resolved or escalated, where appropriate.
• Carry out administrative and ordering of foods.
• Ensure business and contractual targets are met.
• Deep cleaning and periodic cleaning.
• Ensures optimum business performance through innovation, change and continuous improvement.
• Demonstrates an understanding of the commercial issues which impact on their roles, business and commercial environment of Carillion.
• Takes pride in delivering a quality service to meet customer needs.
• Supports the identification of ways to reduce cost.
• Has awareness of cost/benefit as applicable to tasks performed.
• May work within a given budget.
• Works co-operatively and effectively with others both inside and outside of the team.
• Effective communicator.
• Harnesses the full potential of self and others to enhance business performance.
• Confidently demonstrates an appropriate level of knowledge in own field and willingly shares expertise.
• Approaches work positively to achieve targets.
• Effectively plans, prioritises and monitors work, time and resources to achieve business goals.
Additional Role Information
This role is to provide hospitality across the Tameside borough, you will be based at Dukinfield Town Hall.
This post is mainly based Monday to Sunday with the hours from 08:30 to 5:00pm with a half an hour lunch break; suitable candidates will have to be available to work evening and weekends to support the catering on events.
Role to also include preparing buffets and delivering them, helping to cover the Highfield Pavillion cafe and ordering food for weekend events.
All applicants must hold the following:
• Experience in a similar role
• Possess Level 2 Award in Food Safety and Catering
• Full clean driving licence (company van will be provided)