|Job Ref:||CA_37307||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Central London||Address:||Post Date:||27/10/2016 01:05|
Purpose of Role
To provide a customer focused service, dealing with all client / customer requests, and dealing with complaints in an efficient and sensitive manner
• Receive and process customer telephone requests to ensure the timely and effective completion of work, in accordance with the service level specification.
• Ensure that the relevant information is logged into the Carillion database to enable the accurate transfer of information to the appropriate department for action. Provide the department with a task number, and detail to the caller the priority given to their call
• Provide an administrative support service to the team (including distribution of mail; typing; filing; and dealing with telephone calls) to maximise time and also ensure a good response to customer service.
• Ensure completed and partially completed tasks are entered into the database, to maintain the current status of tasks outstanding.
• Responsible for the completion of standard or non-standard tasks within own area
• Acts as part of a team to deliver activities which support operational objectives
• Takes instruction and will be subject to regular local supervision of progress against results and escalates issues when required
• Interacts with stakeholders around specific work efforts and deliverables
• Supports delivery of Health and Safety policy and standards
Additional Role Information
Customer Service Assistant
Carillion Integrated Services
Various Heritage Sites within the Borough of Hounslow (Hogarth’s House and Boston Manor House)
Hours of Work
Carillion is one of the UK's leading integrated support services companies, with extensive construction capabilities, a substantial portfolio of Public Private Partnership projects and a sector-leading ability to deliver sustainable solutions.
To undertake customer services routines associated with providing a first rate service across the Heritage sites.
Based at Hogarth’s House you are the welcoming face of the House. Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
To welcome visitors to House
To provide a first point of contact for all customers, referring on as appropriate
To deal with telephone and reception enquiries
To assist in maintaining good order and security within the building, patrolling galleries and acting as a key holder as required
To assist in operating the gift shop, checking stock, making sales and cashing up at close of business
To collect and record statistical and other customer evaluation information as required.
To undertake routines associated with customer comments, complaints, and potential donations, passing on as appropriate
Supervise the front desk during opening hours
Ensure any volunteers on duty at the House are able to access the site and carry out their set duties appropriately
To ensure compliance with all Health and Safety regulations
To assist with special events from time to time
Any other broadly analogous duties which may be allocated from time to time.
To assist with the preparation and delivery of exhibitions and public programming.
Experience and Knowledge
A strong enthusiasm for the past and a desire to share it with a wide range of people.
Experience of a customer service environment.
Ability to work co-operatively as part of a team.
Excellent communication s and interpersonal skills.
Experience of working with people and displaying a professional attitude at all times.
Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
Flexible approach to working with the ability to work unsupervised from time to time.
Experience of handling cash.