|Job Ref:||38076||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:05|
The subject Position is for Senior Engineer, PCB-Design (EECS)|
• Layout of Printed Wiring Boards (PWB) for component placement and interconnection of electrical circuits for optimal electrical,
thermal, structural and mechanical performance.
• Create ECAD Parts Library
• Creating, documenting and generating the required drawings and outputs for the fabrication and manufacturing of the PWB
• Creating new drawings per Design/Drafting inputs
The selected candidate will work closely with circuit design engineers, and engineers of all disciplines and backgrounds, to implement the circuit design as a printed circuit board using the Cadence Allegro, Mentor Graphics Expedition tool suite. Attention to detail is critical to ensure a safe and reliable product is placed in service with the customer.
• Proficient with Cadence Allegro PWB design tools and Allegro Design Entry schematic capture tools
• Proficient with Mentor Graphics Expedition Layout tools and DxDesigner Schematic capture tools.
• Proficient in creating ECAD Parts Library using Cadence, Mentor Graphics Library tools
• Cadence Allegro PWB Layout tool with 4+ years of experience
• Understanding of manufacturing methods and technologies for PWBs and PWB assemblies
• Demonstrated ability to set up and implement design constraints for PWB design in Allegro, Expedition tools
• Experience designing and implementing impedance controlled PWB signal traces
• Proficient implementing high current (> 1 Amp) and high voltage (>100 Volt) PWB designs. Experience with high power motor
drive systems is a plus.
• Understanding of PWB fabrication and assembly drawings and ability to implement drawings to industry standard drafting and
dimensioning guidelines with geometric tolerancing.
• Proficient with IPC PWB Standards.
• Understanding of signal integrity for high speed traces and knowledge of high speed implementation techniques
• Proficient with PWB implementation techniques for control of EMI spectrum
• Working knowledge of thermal management techniques within design of PWB
• Working knowledge of Skill and scripting for Cadence, Mentor Graphics software also beneficial.
Sound knowledge in MS Office & good Communication skills Verbal and written- English
B.E in Electronics
Minimum of 4 to 6 years of experience in most of the areas mentioned above.