the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
As a member of the Bombardier Aerostructures and Engineering Services Procurement team, you will be tasked with ensuring optimal total life cycle cost for our products and customers. You will be at the heart of supply chain activities acting as a primary interface with suppliers.
In your role, you will:
- Develop and coach team members in various procurement initiatives and process.
- Develop new sources of supply and establish strategic alliances.
- Develop business strategies.
- Lead the development of the commodity by managing projects that would include the preparation of business cases.
- Lead cost reduction strategic opportunities
- Create formal networks internally and externally.
- Support and act as single interface with suppliers of new business.
- Support Sites and/or Business Units with appropriate sourcing strategies.
- Support Business Units in the application of contractual remedies against material breaches.
- Support and lead, where applicable, contract negotiations with suppliers
- Ensure contracts are maintained in accordance to our business requirements
- Coordinate the Procurement Agents activities in relation to the balanced scorecard objectives, the master plans and the detailed plans.
- Support Procurement Agents in their contracts negotiations, the commercial agreements and product changes negotiations, as well as the contracts amendments.
- Support the Manager in the Performance Management Process;
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
- You have a bachelor's degree in business administration or equivalent a minimum of (10) years of relevant experience.
- You have experience in the aerospace industry and/or manufacturing environment and/or programs management in a commercial role as an asset.
- You have excellent negotiation skills and experience in project management.
- You are detail oriented, focused and committed to meeting deadlines
- You are a strong team player, recognized for your leadership and innovation, and ability to mobilize a team
- You have a high proficiency and are good communicator in French and English (written and spoken)
- You have strong capabilities in operations and financial management.
- You are comfortable with complex technical topics, and have knowledge of legal terminology or interpretation of contracts.
- You are familiar with Just-In-Time purchasing logistic, integrated supply chain and lean manufacturing concepts.
- You can work with MS Project, Word, Excel, Power Point and MS Outlook
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at NA
Your ideas move people.