|Job Ref:||1615256||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||City:||Alexandria||Address:||Post Date:||15/10/2016 22:11|
Summary: Responsible for meeting and/or exceeding monthly collection goals up to 85% of Accounts Receivable portfolio for customers with an average portfolio of $1.5M - $2M by contacting customers whose accounts have been placed for collection to negotiate acceptable recovery procedures based on current strategies and regular training. Initiates requests for correspondence as appropriate. Updates customer account records in comprehensive computer system with automated support functions. Discuss problem accounts with supervisor and recommend appropriate action to resolve. Ability to advance in the organization is based upon clear written individual goals and collection achievements. |
Duties and Responsibilities:
Education: Associates Degree and/or equivalent years of successful work experience in collections environment.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years collections experience
Minimum of 3 years of customer service experience.
Previous Accounting experience preferred
Previous commercial collection experience a plus.
Skills: - Intermediate computer knowledge, specifically Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge and ability for skip-tracing
- Must have strong customer service skills. Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal
services. This includes meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- The ability to add, subtract, multiply, or divide quickly and correctly.
- Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time
- Job requires being reliable in fulfilling obligations within a work environment with limited flexibility
-Proven ability to take initiative and work independently while remaining a good team player.