Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Salaried |
Work closely with business functions to identify how Business Change can support delivery of the following:
Take a wide view of business needs, exploring feasibility and commercial viability of various Change programmes or projects.
- Process Change
- People Change
- Technology Change
- Business Transformation
Identify and assist with business readiness activities to ensure that the business solutions are adopted effectively.
Work alongside internal IT functions to be able to effectively communicate complex technical ideas in a non technical capacity and how that relates to the supporting business change
- Managing and leading the requirements workshops.
- Eliciting and analysing business level and detailed requirements to ensure successful solutions are pursued.
- Modelling and re-engineering business processes.
- Managing requirements and overall requirements scope.
- Maintain relationships with business stakeholders and manage expectations.
- Understand stakeholder objectives in the context of the Interserve Mission and Vision.
- Documentation of requirements using agreed templates.
- Undertaking of Systems / Data Analysis using UML standards where appropriate.
- Undertaking of Data Analysis.
- Where appropriate, to support systems and user acceptance testing and assist in the validation of test scripts.
- Work constructively with external suppliers.
- Share knowledge and expertise with other members of the team.
- Undertake other tasks with appropriate supervision.
- Subject matter expert on a specific key topic or system.
What we are looking for
- Scope definition & decomposition
- Information gathering
- Root cause analysis techniques
- Organisational change readiness and management techniques
- Modelling techniques including ERD, process diagrams, workflow diagrams
- Analytical ability
- Abstract and verbal reasoning
- Process re-engineering and logical design skills
- Presents complex concepts in a way that is easy to understand
- Workshop facilitation
- Business consulting
- Previous AX Dynamics & Maximo experience
- Experience of Mobilisations
- Ability to influence wider community
- Trends and pattern analysis
- Builds conceptual models
- Information gathering
- Cross functional awareness
- Excellent Stakeholder Management
About the company
Interserve's vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.3 billion and a workforce of 80,000 people worldwide.