|Job Ref:||1615310||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||United States||County/State:||Colorado||City:||Colorado Springs||Address:||Post Date:||16/10/2016 22:12|
***This position can be located remotely within the Western US***|
Scott Safety, a business unit of Tyco Fire Protection, is a premier manufacturer of innovative respiratory and other personal protective equipment and safety devices for fire and rescue services, industrial workers, police, military and civil defense organizations around the world. With five global manufacturing locations, Scott Safety produces products that protect thousands of individuals each day from environmental hazards including smoke, toxic fumes, combustible gases, falling objects, and flame contaminants. The Scott product line includes self-contained breathing apparatus, supplied air and air-purifying respirators, gas and flame detection instruments, thermal imaging cameras, air compressors, accountability systems, head, eye and face protection, and firefighter and personal protective clothing.
• Bachelors degree from an accredited university is required
• Minimum of 7 years sales experience, preferably in the safety industry
• Prior management experience of 5 years minimum
• Analytical aptitude
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• A self-starter
• Detail oriented
• Positive "can-do" professional attitude and appearance
• Comprehensive knowledge of competitive products and services
• Computer literate, familiar with Microsoft family of software.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel.
- Strong MS Office skills, including MS Excel, Pivot tables, graphs, formulas, and analysis. Word and Power Point.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, analytical, and communication skills.
- Proficient with personal computers, basic mathematics, and problem solving.
- Departmental management skills, background in developing strategic plans, knowledge of technical product sales and service through distribution.