|Job Ref:||BUY10106||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 45,000 per year||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:18|
Are you a Buyer within the construction industry and keen to put your own stamp on a new buying division within a successful luxury residential main contractor based in London? This is an opportunity to work on exciting projects for private clients in the heart of London up to £10m in value. |
* Up to £45,000 basic (depending on experience)
* Chance to work within a supportive team
* Opportunity to develop own buying division within a successful business
* Office based role, close by to train / tube links
As the Buyer you will be responsible for:
* Sourcing new suppliers and negotiating rates
* Taking a creative approach to saving on costs whilst getting the best quality materials
* Sourcing high end materials for luxury residential properties such as marble and stone
* Working on the buying for the company on projects from conception / frame to interior fit out and finishes
* Attending meetings with on site teams to discuss requirements for materials /subcontractors on site and then actioning these
* Must have experience as a Buyer in a main contractor or developer
* Understanding of subcontracting and materials buying
* Strong construction knowledge and contacts at merchants in London
* Commercially aware and strong understanding of the financial elements nvolved in the buying process
Please apply now to register your interest as interviews are being held in the next 2 weeks.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.