|Job Ref:||SM100616||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Brentford||Address:||Post Code:||TW8||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 55,000 per year, package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 16:11|
The client are a privately owned house builder based in Surrey that specialise in the development of high end luxury housing and the refurbishment of existing buildings into high end properties. They currently have a development in Brentford consiting of the demolition and refurb of an exisiting building and the construction of 6 luxury townhouses worth around £3million each. They are currently looking for a Senior Site Manager to deliver that project and then future projects in Surrey and West London. They are looking for an experienced candidate with a background in both high end new build and refurb, due to this specific criteria they would be looking to pay around £55k + package depending on experience.|
* Providing clear direction to the on-site construction team regarding responsibilities and targets
* Managing the day to day operation from foundation to completion, and the critical paths for labour, materials and plant including material lead times
* Ensuring the development is completed in accordance with specification and the build programme
* Providing accurate and regular reports on progress and dates
* Controlling additional costs for non-productive costs and prelim expenditure
* Driving through quality at every stage of the construction process
* Ensures the development pass internal and external inspection processes
* Ensuring all aspects of Health and Safety are followed and adhered to
* Taking responsibility for self-development and the development of others
* Monitoring and controlling the quality of production, and approve stage completions to payments to sub-contractors
* Ensuring any remedial work is completed prior to occupation
* Ensure customer service remains of the highest priority at all times with everyone on site
The ideal candidate will currently be working for another large developer or social housing contractor on volume build, fast paced projects.
The above qualifications are required as a minimum.
* Regional privately owned company
* Friendly working environment
* Working on high end luxury projects
* Bonus scheme, pension scheme and other perks
* Structured career progression
The client operate a 2 stage interview process, the 1st with the direct line manager and the 2nd with the overall decision maker. If this opportunity is of interest please apply now or contact me on NA so I can discuss the opportunity with you further.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Residential, Site Manager, High End, Luxury, New Build, Refurb, Housing, Surrey, West London