|Job Ref:||CA_34361||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ealing||Address:||Post Code:||UB6||Post Date:||21/10/2016 01:06|
Purpose of Role
To provide a customer focused service, dealing with all client / customer requests, and dealing with complaints in an efficient and sensitive manner
• Receive and process customer telephone requests to ensure the timely and effective completion of work, in accordance with the service level specification.
• Ensure that the relevant information is logged into the Carillion database to enable the accurate transfer of information to the appropriate department for action. Provide the department with a task number, and detail to the caller the priority given to their call
• Provide an administrative support service to the team (including distribution of mail; typing; filing; and dealing with telephone calls) to maximise time and also ensure a good response to customer service.
• Ensure completed and partially completed tasks are entered into the database, to maintain the current status of tasks outstanding.
• Responsible for the completion of standard or non-standard tasks within own area
• Acts as part of a team to deliver activities which support operational objectives
• Takes instruction and will be subject to regular local supervision of progress against results and escalates issues when required
• Interacts with stakeholders around specific work efforts and deliverables
• Supports delivery of Health and Safety policy and standards
Additional Role Information
Please note that this role is based on a 35 hour week not 37.5.
Post holder will be required to work in any Ealing library.
Core hours are between 8am to 8pm Monday to Sunday.
Regular weekend working will be required.
We will be advertising locally
You will have a home borough but, may be required to work in any Carillion library.