About the role|
Balfour Beatty has an exciting opportunity for a Project Accountant to join our Finance team to work in Tonbridge, Kent working on the A21
What you'll be doing
As Project Accountant you will be:
For more information please see the attached Job Description.
- Ensure the orderly de-mobilisation of the site.
- Oversee the timely preparing of accurate monthly CVR and other financial reports, complying with all relevant accounting policies and requirements
- Act as a financial partner to the relevant leadership teams to ensure all financial issues are robustly and effectively managed and reported
- Manage the balance sheet, cash flow and credit control routines
- Work closely with the Commercial teams to understand and influence business performance and manage risks
Who we're looking for
You will be:
- A qualified accountant.
- Relevant experience gained within a contracting/projects background is preferable.
- Will require strong influencing and communication skills, with an ability to command respect at all levels of the organisation.
- The ability to be independent and objective, whilst maintaining effective relationships is essential.
- Good attention to detail, a disciplined and organised approach to work and the ability to handle and work with complex data is required, along with good Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel.
Why work for us
Day in, day out, our teams deliver amazing projects in challenging conditions; developing, managing and maintaining the vital infrastructure and public spaces that modern economies, societies and communities rely on.
Balfour Beatty is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ("Two Ticks") symbol and are a member of Stonewall's Diversity Champions programme.
CLOSING DATE: 8th July 2016