|Job Ref:||2016-12248_Greensboro||Employer:||Golder Associates||Country:||United States||County/State:||North Carolina||City:||Greensboro||Address:||Post Date:||15/10/2016 05:01|
Senior Civil/Solid Waste Engineer|
*Job ID:* 2016-12248
*Area of Interest:* EN - Waste Management Services
*Job Type:* Full Time
*# of Positions:* 1
*Education (Minimum):* Bachelor Degree
*Posted Date:* 6/9/2016
*Experience (Years):* 10
Golder Associates Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Civil/Solid Waste Engineer for our Greensboro office. In this role, you will participate in civil and environmental engineering projects that involve waste management facility design and permitting, stormwater management, industrial development, sanitary and water works engineering, transportation and construction management. The position requires periodic travel and fieldwork as dictated by project demands in the mid-Atlantic area.
* Minimum Bachelors of Science degree in Civil Engineering with valid NC PE license
* Minimum 10 years of experience in the practice of civil engineering
* Design and regulatory permitting experience of solid waste or coal combustion residual facilities in North Carolina strongly preferred
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint software
* Ability to work both independently and within group
* Excellent work history with leadership abilities and a positive attitude
* Candidate must be eligible for employment status in U.S., possess a valid U.S. driver's license, present a professional work appearance, interact well with the public and clients, have excellent teamwork skills, and pass pre-employment screening including a drug screen, criminal and driving record background check
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
Our Staff Benefit from:
* An option to purchase shares in Golder Associates
* Career and personal development opportunities and support of personal growth
* Employee mentoring program
* Competitive benefits and remuneration packages
At Golder Associates, we strive to be the most respected global group specializing in ground engineering and environmental services. Employee-owned since our formation in 1960, we have created a unique culture with pride in ownership, resulting in long-term organizational stability. Our professionals take the time to build an understanding of our clientsâ€™ needs and of the specific environments in which they operate. Golder has experienced steady growth in the number of people we employ and our technical capabilities. We now employ over 6500 people who operate from more than 160 offices across Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America and South America.
Golder Associates Statement:
Golder Associates Inc. is a drug free employer and undertakes drug and alcohol testing as allowed by law and pursuant to its Drug Free Workplace Policy. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.