|Job Ref:||1615342||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||United States||County/State:||Texas||City:||The Woodlands||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 22:10|
POSITION SUMMARY: |
Direct single-site manufacturing operations through a team of functional managers and supervisors with overall responsibility for production, maintenance, facilities, distribution, manufacturing engineering, and planning. Ensure increasing levels of customer and employee satisfaction while improving the efficiency of manpower, materials and machines. Ultimately responsible for 300 employees (multi-shifts).
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Minimum 10 years general manager experience in high precision, high-tech and low tolerance machining manufacturing environments.
• Background with manufacturing methods, process improvement programs and procedures.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS, ETC:
• Kaizen and Lean Manufacturing techniques.
• Technical skills in materials and inventory management, production scheduling, and preventive maintenance.
• Leadership: A demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
• Planning: Ability to think ahead and plan over a 3-6 month time span.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent project and program management skills.
• Quality orientation.
• Computer proficient.