Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||1615152||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||United States||County/State:||Arizona||City:||Tucson||Address:||Post Date:||20/10/2016 22:12|
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.|
Fire Sprinkler Inspector- SimplexGrinnell
About the role
Responsible for inspections, testing and documentation of results of fire sprinkler systems, cross connection devices, suppression systems, pre-action systems and fire pumps.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Minimal supervision to be able to lift/move items weighing up to 40 lbs.
• Perform work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions, such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment; working in ducts, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc; working knowledge of fire sprinkler testing devices.
• Will also be responsible for working independently as well as a member of a team.
• Ability to recognize and document deficiencies and recommend improvements identified during inspection process.
• Excellent customer service (internal and external).
• Timely completion of inspection related forms and submittal to office.
#externalRewards and benefits
We’ll expect a lot from you, but we’ll also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And we’ll always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, you’ll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
Who we’re looking for:
Minimum of 2 years previous related experience in a technical field. Ability to obtain appropriate licenses required by national, state and local codes.
• Ability to read blue prints and schematic drawings
• Ability to operate hand and power tools
• Ability to unload ladder from fleet vehicle and climb ladder
• Ability to operate fleet vehicle ina safe matter as all times
• Ability to communicate and provide excellent customer service
• Working knowledge of fire alarm systems.