|Job Ref:||135994BR||Employer:||AECOM||Country:||United States||County/State:||Hawaii||City:||Camp Smith||Address:||Post Date:||30/09/2016 12:03|
Why Choose AECOM?
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees - including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals - serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine's annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World's Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients' projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at NA.
About the Business Line
AECOM's Global Support Services (GSS) organization resides within AECOM's Government business line and is comprised of three divisions - International Development, Operations and Mission Support, and Global Programs. GSS has the international presence, personnel networks and procurement infrastructure to deliver support for any mission, anywhere. We optimize the reliability, availability and sustainability of equipment, logistics systems and facilities for clients around the world. GSS supports the U.S. Government, non-U.S. Governments and industry clients with worldwide program management, planning, design, operations and maintenance, logistics, aviation services, security, international development, environmental and civil engineering and mission and intelligence support.
AECOM is seeking a Cyberspace Operations SME to support the Joint Cyber Integration of DOD Information Network Operations (J-CID) Quick Reaction Test (QRT). The J-CID QRT project is directed to develop a concept of operations (CONOPS) and tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP) for the combatant command (CCMD) Join Cyber Centers (JCC) that will enable them to fully integrate the organization, authorities, and capabilities of DOD Information Network (DODIN) commands in support of join theater cyber operations.
- Support USPACOM execution of the J-CID quick reaction test
- Provide SME in the development of CONOPS and TTP for the integration of DODIN Command into combatant command regional operations
- Conduct literature reviews to support CONOPS and TTP development
- Investigate and document best practices associated with the defensive cyberspace (DCO) and DODIN operations and C2 relationships between the combatant command joint cyber center and the regional DODIN Command
- Evaluate and validate test issues
- Identify and execute appropriate test methods
- Support data collection necessary for quantitative analysis of test issues
- Support development of appropriate test measures
- Coordinate with combatant commands, services, and agencies to obtain required SME support, test assets, test and training range accesses, and on-site instrumentation
Bachelors of Arts or Science required. 3 years experience in cyberspace or network operations and defense, and/or signals intelligence analysis. Operational experience at a Service cyber component staff or tactical unit, DISA computer network defense service provider staff, or NSA cyber defense activity. Must be a U.S. citizen with an active TS clearance, and be SCI eligible. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Tools. Experience in analyzing, reviewing, producing, disseminating, and publishing formal documentation. Must be able to work independently and effectively communicate at the Flag/SES level. Currently domiciled in or willing to relocate to Oahu, Hawaii.
- Masters of Arts or Science in computer science or an information technology-related field
- Experience on the USPACOM staff
- Experience on the DISA-PAC staff
- Experience with a DOD computer network defense service provider (CNDSP)
- Experience supporting DOT&E joint test and evaluation efforts (quick reaction test, joint feasibility study, or joint test)
- Experience producing DOT&E test reports and related documentation
- Experience supporting DOD Information Network (DODIN) or defensive cyberspace operations (DCO)
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here to view the EEO Is The Law poster.