|Job Ref:||017651||Employer:||Hitachi||Country:||India||City:||New Delhi||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:06|
To provide sales and professional presales support to the Account Management team within the Region in support of Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) sales objectives for TELCO customers. Be involved in the delivery of solutions and act a support mechanism for HDS customers in a post-sales function.
• Provide technical guidance and solution design assistance to regional Sales Account Managers. This includes design and/or consultative review of existing architectures while driving architectural convergence, encouraging architectural excellence and consistency, and collaborating on new architectures within the team, product spaces and business unit.
• Provides technical and/or business consultative services during the pre-sales and/or post-sales cycle.
• Provides technical or business analytical direction and recommendations for specific product groups or business objectives in order to improve the total customer experience.
• Assist sales division to help define opportunities and close large opportunities with the right Solutions and mapping key Value propositions to TELCO customers business.
• Develop Key Enterprise Customers and address their current and new business/applications for up selling products, new solutions and other storage management software.
• Responsible for HDS technology adoption across portfolio
• Actively source for new technologies and innovative solutions
• Perform technical presentations, Coordinate proof of Concepts, solutions and product demonstration
• Work closely with sales team by participating and supporting all sales strategies and business goals
• Decrease risking from the existing customers/opportunities and developing new opportunities across verticals for larger customer base.
• Minimum of 12 yrs. of technical experience in the Pre-sales Technical consultant capacity with 8 Yrs. of experience in the Storage industry.
• Knowledge on Storage product and technology experience is a must.
• Knowledge of Storage, x86 Servers and converged solution is must
• Experience in building and managing solutions and enablement programs, including all program lifecycle aspects (such as Opportunity Information gathering, building a business case, high & Low level architecture definition, resource plans, etc.)
• He or she should be an accomplished presenter of sales and technical material to both small and large groups.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral are required. Possess the ability to effectively present ideas, and properly describe problems and propose solutions.
• The candidate must be a self-starter and possess excellent time management skills. The successful candidate will function independently to determine proper methods and procedures and may supervise other personnel as part of the role.
• Demonstrated self-confidence and self-reliance in conducting demonstrations, training, and experience working in Business-to-Business situations.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering. MBA is a plus.
• Application and Solutions experience specific to TELCO industry are required. Platform experience is needed with VMWare, Hyper-V, Windows and Linux. Integrating server and storage architectures is a must.
• Must have experience building technical solutions, working with system integrators, resolving customer IT problems, and the ability to work well in a team setting. A comprehensive understanding of Information technology is required with emphasis on Applications, Compute, Networking Platform, Storage Fabric and Storage Platform.
• Critical thinking, reasoning, and problem solving are an essential part of this position.
• Requires the ability to interact with various customers spread across the industry, geography, including executives, scientists, engineers, analysts, system administrators, architects and other computer and business professionals.
• Working knowledge of ITaaS, SaaS, PaaS and cloud computing is desired.
• A broad background and general knowledge of technical, administrative, and financial areas and a basic understanding of related terms and business processes a plus.