Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Salaried |
To implement or manage the implementation of business systems which support the standard business process within the division focussing on compliance & operational excellence line with Interserve and client requirements.
The role will have the following summary responsibilities:
- In conjunction with the business team, design, configure and manage deployment of standard business processes and the reflected systems functionality.
- Achieve a good understanding of the contracts processes & systems within the division, with a view to enhancing ways of working, to include client facing responsibilities.
- Support the contracts with identifying requirements for system implementations & changes.
- Support in the specification and delivery of solution aspects of business systems to meet the above requirements
- Recommend solutions as and where appropriate
- Completeing development /testing in readiness ready for deployment to live.
- Champion migration to the latest versions and roll out to existing (and any new contract wins) aiming to maintain consistency of business systems and approach across the division.
- Support the Business Analyst, during requirements gathering, documenting and preparing specifications for implementation.
- To be an SME to aid users for system and BAU issues before they are issued to the Service Desk.
- Assist in training users where required.
- Deliver approved standardised reporting to the contracts and clients requirements. Co-ordinate with business stakeholders to deploy and maintain the reporting suite.
- Required to work closely with existing IT processes to manage the delivery of business change
- Travel to sites, UK and internationally to support the user community and to maintain a path of continuous improvement regarding systems
- Support the development of an overall divisional power user group with expertise across contracts to enable the above consistent business systems to be implemented. Monitor & support as required.
- As delegated, attend monthly divisional meetings and other client meetings as required.
- Assist in the management and development of staff at all levels in the Business regarding the use of business systems.
- Other duties as directed by the Line Manager.
What we are looking for
Communications & Working Relationships:
- Develop good working relationships with the contract team, client users (where applicable), members of the shared services team including QSHE, IT, finance and commercial.
- Communicate with users at all levels using a variety of mechanisms to do so.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent qualification or experience.
- Understand the Contract estate, business processes at the ground level, policies and standards and in particular in relation to assets and equipment to be found on Contracts.
- Have an understanding of Industry and TOM standards to concerning the IT toolkit needed to support the business process.
- Able to develop and articulate/present alternative strategies within all levels of the organisation and also with Clients. Effective negotiating, communication and influencing skills (Written and Oral
- The ability to be part of a team in a complex fast moving business and deliver business targets in tight timeframes.
- Ability to develop innovative maintenance solutions to support contract requirements
- Represent Interserve at all levels as may be required by delegated authority.
- An appropriate level of experience within operational delivery of Business Systems (CAFM such as IBM Maximo & reporting tools such as SQL Reporting).
- Have a high level of understanding of financial & commercial processes in relation to applying change to business systems and the impacts to the cost base.
- Have experience of the FM industry and implementations of relevant systems.
- Must have experience of providing Solutions to deliver requirements of the end user team as well as Company requirements.
- Must be able to gain clearances as required by Government and Defence Agencies.
Hours worked per week = 37.5 Full Time
Number of direct reports if applicable - none
Compliance requirements - must be eligible to gain MOD & Government Clearances
Shift pattern/Shift details - none
Shift/Car allowances = Car Allowance = Yes
About the company
Interserve's vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.3 billion and a workforce of 80,000 people worldwide.