Morson International are currently recruiting a Utilities and Energy Manager to work for our client; a family run brewery.|
As the Utilities and Energy Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of the day to day utility operations including managing a team of service technicians. You will have the opportunity to plan, regulate and monitor energy use in the brewery with an aim to improve energy efficiency through evaluating energy use and therefore, implementing new policies and changes.
- Provide and coach technicians and team leaders with BKM, Good Operating Practices (GOPs), in performing preventative and corrective maintenance, and utility plant operation, and energy reduction
- Prepare equipment reports, failure analysis and track equipment uptime status
- Understand and be familiar with general maintenance work flow processes, procedures and systems
- Providing technical and practical advice and offering training on energy efficiency
- Liaising and negotiating with contractors, the building supplies industry, council services and other relevant organisations
- Ensuring accurate records are maintained and energy monitoring data is collected regularly
- Preparing specifications, drawings and tender documents for building services, improvement or plant replacement work, including obtaining statutory approvals
- Carrying out site inspections and energy surveys
- Use of the energy monitoring system to constantly feedback on energy reduction opportunitiesAs the ideal candidate it is essential that you will hold leadership experience in an energy management role ideally within a manufacturing environment. You will be analytical, energy driven and a good strategic planner. Ideally you will hold a HNC/HND in mechanical/electrical.
If you hold the relevant skills and experience, please apply.