|Job Ref:||AJCPE7016||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Salary:||£ 30 - £ 60 per year, Car||Post Date:||10/10/2016 00:27|
Quantity Surveyor - Glasgow |
A leading housebuilder are looking to recruit for a Quantity Surveyor Surveyor to grow and lead their Glasgow based operation.
Quantity Surveyor -
* One of Scotland's busiest housing contractors is now working with us to source a Quantity Surveyor for their office, based in Glasgow for work across the central belt of Scotland.
With a large number of projects both on the ground and in the pipeline for 2016/2017, this contractor are ideally looking for a quantity surveyor, who is currently working with either a housebuilder or main contractor.
The key aspects of the position will include:-
* Attending monthly meetings for both the client and the project, to ensure all commercial information is provided correctly
* Managing projects from award stage, through to final account stage
* Strive for continuity and improvement in relationships with the client, sub-contractors and design team
* Assess and monitor the consistent production of final accounts, including re-measurement, assessing variations
* Relationship Building - excellent interpersonal skills, well organised and a high level of self awareness.
* A commercial approach with strong communication and negotiation skills
* Client Focus - being knowledgeable, confident and actively promote company values.
* Standards - takes pride in quality of work, creates processes to improve quality, works to the highest standards and looks to find ways in which outputs can be improved.
* Personal effectiveness - accurate, articulate, strong communication skills, ability to answer intelligently and effective listener.
* High level of enthusiasm and demonstrate a strong desire to succeed
* Present a professional appearance throughout.
This truly is a great opportunity for an outstanding, driven, high achiever looking to be rewarded for their efforts. If you're interested or know someone who would be, please apply by sending your CV or getting in touch on NA
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Quantity Surveyor