|Job Ref:||38122||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:06|
Join a world aerospace leader in aircraft components and systems. UTC Aerospace Systems, a division of United Technologies, is seeking a highly motivated, detail oriented, and results driven Stress and Thermal Analyst to join the Sensors and Integrated Systems (SIS) Core Engineering Organization. This position is responsible for analysis work to support products the various engineering segments within SIS. Your responsibilities would include working on teams or individually to perform stress and thermal analysis tasks to support the development of new, advanced aircraft system solutions and support existing products. |
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of performing critical analysis tasks with focus in structural and/or thermal transfer methods.
The candidate will be a key contributor in the maturation of effective processes, standards, and tools within SIS and work closely with the various engineering segments.
The role encompasses the following responsibilities:
• Execute stress analysis (Static- Liner and Non Linear, Dynamic Analysis) of mechanical Components and assembly.
• Extensive nonlinear analysis with Material modelling of hyper elastic material.
• Prepare Stress Plan and Analysis Methodology for structural assessment to meet certification/qualification requirement per RTCA DO160/MIL-810 and product design specification.
• Perform quality checks to validate FE Model and Results.
• Carry out comparative analysis, trade study and optimization to make design recommendation on product robustness and safety.
• Prepare and present analysis data and results to present to customers, certification authorities, and design reviews
• Understanding and hands on experience on classical stress calculation, FBD-Load path analysis and stress report writing
Minimum requirements are:
• BE/M Tech or ME/MTech Degree with 8-12 years of experience.
• Experience in Linear and Non-Linear stress analysis , specifically handing Hyper elastic material like Rubber
• Experience using Ansys or Abacus Software
Preferred qualifications are:
• Experience or exposure to Automation (e.g. Excel VB Macro/ APDL Coding/ACT )
• Exposure to Composite Modeling and Analysis
• Familiarity with RTCA/DO-160 and MIL-STD-810 is a plus