|Job Ref:||8833||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Connecticut||City:||Groton||Address:||Post Date:||20/10/2016 05:12|
Direct charging position responsible to Chief Test Engineer on contracts to which assigned. This position will support the Mechanical test area. The specific responsibilities will be:|
1. Make daily work assignments to support test schedules.
2. Maintain CTE's awareness of problems relating to successful completion of scheduled testing.
3. Provide direct supervision of test technicians activities.
4. Maintain required paperwork.
5. Evaluate the performance of personnel and make recommendations for advancement, training or discipline.
6. Ensure all Electric Boat policies and procedures are adhered to.
7. Review and report manpower needs as required to meet schedules.
Candidate should possess demonstrated skills of interpersonal competence facilitating effective relationships between internal / external customers. Team interaction and communication are important soft-skills. Must be capable of taking effective disciplinary action in accordance with company policy and procedures and confer with Human Resources concerning employee problems and manner of resolution.