|Job Ref:||8822||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Connecticut||City:||Groton||Address:||Post Date:||20/10/2016 05:12|
The Electric Boat Production Support Team assists the Design, Engineering, Planning and Operations communities by investigating problems and providing solutions with a focus on Teamcenter/NX, CATIA/CDM as well as downstream applications. Program Reps are expected to quickly and accurately respond to user concerns by thoroughly defining the issue, engaging all people and equipment necessary, determining the best course of action, reporting to all levels of management and taking all necessary action to implement solutions. The Production Support Team is responsible for ensuring the development of all processes and the accurate and thorough sharing of information with coworkers and all other departments in the resolution of problems. The Production Support Team also participates in the development of new capabilities. In this role Program Reps are expected to:|
• Gather functional requirements, assist with the development of training bulletins and provide targeted support for new or enhanced software applications.
• Enable productivity by providing application support, tool and process automation, testing and recommending new tool versions and technologies for Submarine Engineering, Design, Planning, and Operation groups to achieve goals and objectives.
• Be highly adaptive in providing solutions to user issues reported when accessing Teamcenter, CAD, Electronic Work Packages (EWP), Planning Change Management (PCM) and other applications
• Work effectively across multiple sites and functions as well as remote teams and peers
• Develop a high degree of competency in troubleshooting Teamcenter Engineering, NX, CAD and Planning related problems and find solutions
• Develop a thorough understanding of the CAD and planning implementation process and help manage the successful transition of changes required to support all aspects of projects using and relying on this product and related functionality