We are actively seeking to hire a Senior Project Manager - Water & Wastewater for our Burlington office. In this role, you will be required to lead and manage project teams in the design and construction of water and wastewater treatment plants, pumping stations linear projects, and other infrastructure. |
- Manage, plan, organize and work with technical groups in the delivery of project deliverable requirements;
- Build and manage project teams, including subcontractors and technical task leaders;
- Provide support to business development and strategic initiatives, including preparation of proposals;
- Develop and maintain client relations;
- Actively participate in, and support internal and external development and training activities;
- Provide mentoring and coaching to junior staff.
This position will provide you with an excellent opportunity to further develop your technical and management skills in a highly innovative and collaborative environment.
- NA. or NA. in Civil, Environmental or Chemical Engineering from accredited university;
- Minimum of 15 years of direct consulting experience preferred (or at least 10 years of municipal wastewater process experience), with varied experience in water & wastewater treatment and conveyance projects;
- Professional provincial engineering designation;
- Strong water & wastewater technical background, including extensive knowledge of all project phases (including conceptual design, pre-design, detailed design, and construction administration);
- Strong command of English language with excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills, business development and client liaison;
- Strong understanding of water and wastewater infrastructure and process design preferably with municipal systems;
- Knowledge of Civil 3D and WaterCAD/SewerCAD software;
- Excellent, innovative, and practical customer service and a commitment to technical excellence;
- Ability to solve problems, complete assigned tasks efficiently, and meet project deadlines.