the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Manage all system & competency access requests for production employees
- Escalate and monitor IT tickets
- Participate and initiate activities or continuous improvement
- Be accountable for Asset management - Tablets, RF Guns, Tablet accessories and improvement,
- Support users in day to day operation and respond to questions.
- Ensure the application of standard practices of the business in their function or in the pre-requirements of their functions (ex.: master data, transaction methods, etc.)
- Participate in periodic audits of processes and support the manager acting in preventive mode
- Identifies to IT, gaps or problems related to the tool and manage the prioritization according to the business priorities
- Supports configuration specialists and helps to translate functional business requirements into technical requirements/specifications
- Communicates configuration/ functionality changes to the business and ensure the application to all users (Infosystem)
- Deliver courses to internal program, new users and provide extra training according to the needs and business requirements (ref.: skill management tool)
- Submit training changes to NA needed.
- Report system problems/requests for enhancements to applications management and establish governance
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
- You hold post -Secondary Degree, Diploma or Certificate in Mechanical/Electrical/Manufacturing or Equivalent
- 5 years experience working in a computerized Aerospace/Automotive Production environment
- You have knowledge of applying Production Process and how it relates to workbook assignment
- You have advanced knowledge of the SAP/Flexnet MES system
- You are able to act as a resource for colleagues with a proven track record of continuous improvement
- You have a proven record of successful problem solving
- Ability to work independently under minimum supervision
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at NA
Your ideas move people.