|Job Ref:||136611BR||Employer:||AECOM||Country:||Australia||County/State:||Western Australia||City:||Perth||Address:||Post Date:||30/09/2016 11:49|
Why Choose AECOM?
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees - including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals - serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine's annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World's Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients' projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at NA.
About the Business Line
We deliver creative solutions for building projects for industry, government, commercial and leisure sectors. Our building engineering specialists have expertise in structural and building services engineering, fire engineering, acoustics, facades and seismic design. We embed sustainability principles in every design.
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public and private sector clients.
Our Australian Defence business delivers a broad range of services in support of the Australian Defence Force across the full spectrum of advisory, environmental, infrastructure, construction and management services. We are the largest infrastructure consulting firm and were ranked number 32 in the 'Australian Defence Magazine's Top 40 Defence Contractors' in 2015. Our national team delivers a wide variety of critical infrastructure to support the ADF, Defence Industry and the introduction of new Defence capabilities.
We are seeking expressions of interest from experienced defence consultants to join our established, national Defence Team in Perth in roles ranging from Team Leadership to Project Management, Electrical Engineering and other technical disciplines. You will join a collaborative and collegiate Defence team who provide national leadership, guidance and clear strategic direction for our services to Defence and Defence Industry.
Your application will be treated confidentially.
• ~US$18 billion of revenue during fiscal year 2015
• Ranked #1 in Engineering News Record's "Top 500 Design Firms" for 7th consecutive year
• Named one of Fortune magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" for the second consecutive year
• Have a passion for consulting and Defence Industry;
• Motivated with a solutions-focused approach to problem solving with strong interpersonal skills;
• Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Excellent client management/stakeholder engagement skills;
• Commitment to on-going professional development.
Experience and Skills of particular interest include the following:
• Formal qualifications in Business / Engineering / Architecture / Project Management or a related discipline;
• Minimum 7 years' experience working with Defence;
• A background in Defence facilities programs and/or large, multi-disciplinary project teams;
• Previous experience across the Defence Estate in Western Australia;
• Existing relationships with Defence Estate & Infrastructure Group (DEIG), EMOS, PDS contractors and Defence Industry; and
• A current Australian Government security clearance or the ability to apply for a clearance.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.