|Job Ref:||Senior PM||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||Competitive||Post Date:||02/10/2016 00:33|
Are you a Senior Project Manager with experience on high specification projects?|
Are you Senior Project Manager looking for progression?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager for one of the UK's largest residential developers. Who are dedicated to delivering projects to regenerate communities.
As Senior Project Manager you will be in a key position on the job reporting to the Project Director. They are looking for a well rounded individual who is comfortable when client facing, budget management and running of the site and their team. The project is based in East London and set to be one of London's most sought after addresses. The development will compromise of 838 units, 20 storeys high. This is a permanent role offering a very competitive basic salary plus package.
* Liaising with the sub- contractors
* Attending meetings with the design team
* Managing a construction team
* Liaise with the retail planners
* Overseeing and appointing the sub- contractors
* Ensure all timescales are met and company procedures are followed
* Monitor and update site performance
* Ensure all risks are identified and followed
* Experience in running high specification residential projects
* Experience of delivery high value projects from pre-construction phase
If you are a Senior Project Manager and this sounds like the role for you please contact us for more details.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.