|Job Ref:||1549184||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Winchester||Address:||Salary:||£ 27,000 - £ 31,000 per year, Vehicle,Pension,Holiday||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:18|
Are you an experienced HVAC Engineer looking to further your career? Do you hold the necessary qualifications? If this sounds like you, keep reading.|
My client have a reputation as one of the UK's leading Commercial Building Maintenance providers. The organisation are looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer to join their team. The HVAC Engineer will be recruited to support the operation with planned and unplanned maintenance including general maintenance tasks. Knowledge of refrigeration, air conditioning, air & water chillers and industry practices is essential.
* Competitive salary
* Progression opportunities
* OT oppertunities
* A collaborative and professional working environment
* Day to day duties include h planned and reactive maintenance
* Service and maintenance to HVAC equipment and BMS controls
* Repairs and identify non-repairable faults in plant and machinery
* To prioritise work to agreed time-scales
* Liaise with management regarding any health & safety issues, ongoing repairs, maintenance and building projects
To be successful in this role, my client are keen to meet with individuals with the following:
* Qualifications include City and Guilds Level 2/3 Diploma in Refrigeration/Air Conditioning
* FGas C&G 2079
* 17th Edition Wiring (desired)
* The ideal candidate will have general experience in HVAC service and maintenance
* Knowledge of working with chillers, heat pumps and electrical installation experience will be an advantage
* Experience in Commercial Building Maintenance with References
* Full driving licence
This is a great opportunity to work for a very reputable and FM company. The interview process will be a pre-screen telephone interview, leading to a face to face interview with our client. If you are interested please apply online now.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Building maintenance, Mechanical