|Job Ref:||38084||Employer:||Goodrich||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Post Date:||16/10/2016 05:02|
Summary of Role: To provide administrative support to the MRO Commercial team on core commercial activities including; on time invoicing, processing of customer exchanges and management of customer orders. Working with an array of both internal and external customers including Operations, Finance in addition to external end customers.|
In addition the successful candidate will be require to head-up two projects;
1. Data-cleanse of information submitted to the OEM
2. Update of Contractual Data within the ERP
• Ensure both projects are run on-time and completed by deadline date
• Generation of customer billing documentation (Invoicing)
• Administration of exchange documentation on behalf of Commercial MRO administration team
• Support Commercial team in managing customer queries
• Administer Customer Portal access requests on behalf of Commercial team
• Maintain department standard and forms
• Co-ordinate expired Quotations and Customer holds
• Agree customer schedules for delivery ensure understood by all and monitor adherence.
• Manage customer expectations and issue regular status reports.
• Co-ordination of Commercial Shared Email Inbox allocating actions accordingly.
• Invoice query resolution.
• Working with / communicating specific customer requirements and priorities to the production teams on customer matters, attend site production meetings as required.
• Maintenance of order book for allocated customers / Modules
• Provide adequate back up to other Commercial team members / across business support
• Adherence to Company Credit and Finance Procedures.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Flexibility to support the department where required.
- PC Literate with desire to develop
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Customer focus
- Works well under pressure
Presently studying for a relevant degree or equivalent