|Job Ref:||38185||Employer:||Goodrich||Country:||China||City:||Tianjin||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:06|
• Comply with the EH&S Policy and applicable regulatory and company EH&S rules and requirements, support any of EH&S activities as required.|
• Comply with UTC's "Code of Ethics" and related policies, take all steps necessary to foster open communications and to support UTC's compliance, business practices, DIALOG, and Ombudsman programs.
• Comply fully with all applicable governmental laws, regulations and company policies relating to the export and import of products, services, and technical data as they apply to the Job Functional Responsibilities.
• Serves as an industry- recognized technical expert in one or more areas of the facilities organization.
• Manage the functioning of the building's systems including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, building and grounds.
• Creates new and productive approaches in designing, maintaining and purchasing necessary equipment to meet business needs.
• Facilitates multi-functional problem-solving teams to remedy production equipment and manufacturing processes issues.
• Utilizes investigative skills and analysis to solve unusually complex problems.
• Acts as company representative for internal and external customers and regulatory agencies.
• Provides consultative direction to other engineering personnel and senior leadership at the onset of critical projects.
• Develop costs and schedules related to facility projects, including equipment, materials and labor.
• Manage the project resources ensuring project cost and schedule objectives are met.
• Conduct analysis and prepare relevant reports in support of recommended solutions and selection of facilities services.
• Support the development of near and long term infrastructure planning, including facility capital equipment plans and plan implementation.
• Manage the facilities and maintenance budgets and develop cost reduction/energy savings strategies
• BS and 15 years' experience; MS and 12 years' experience in a fast paced aerospace facility or large manufacture facility. At least to have 8 years of experinces as a management role.
• Experience/knowledge of: Aerospace facility, High tech facilities & large scale office developments, plant infrastructure and construction.
• Experience with MS Office, and MS Project.
• Able to work across functional/ organizational boundaries
• Knowledgeable and experience with the project management process.
• Able to write and speak fluent English and Chinese