Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- The incumbent is primarily responsible for the asset management function and supports the Asst. Manager to prepare for management meetings and represent in technical and commercial committees.
- Coordinates activities to analyse and improve the strategy and operational performance and assist in the development of long-term plan and annual budget for Downstream assets Prepares briefings to facilitate decision making of QP board members in the JVs, by analysing various data and information and submit recommendations.
- Analyse JV's margins and performances to control proper optimization and contribute to development of KPIs for Downstream assets.
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelors Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering is required.
- Higher academic qualification is preferred.
- Must have minimum of 15 years of experience working on variety of roles at various capacities in oil & gas and downstream industry with key focus on technical, business and commercial activities.
- Good understanding of discounted cash flow valuation methods and metrics such as NPV, IRR and financial metrics such as ROCE.
- Strong communication skills and proven decision making and problem solving skills.
- Good command of the English language is essential, both written and verbal.
- Strong negotiations and interpersonal skills are required.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.