Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Act as single point of responsibility for all aspects in his assigned capital projects.
- Effectively develop, manage, monitor and control diverse range of multi-disciplinary capital projects executed in accordance with the appropriate engineering, safety, quality and environment standards to achieve project objectives meeting specification within time and cost leading to effective completion from concept through to commissioning and handover.
Experience & Skills:
- NA. Degree in an Engineering discipline from a recognized University; higher degree would be advantageous.
- Membership in a recognized professional engineering and/or project management association/institution would be an advantage.
- 18 years minimum relevant experience of which 12 years in oil & gas industry and minimum 5 years in managing Teams or similar position.
- Previous experience in relevant areas of project management, discipline engineering, supervision and construction.
- Well experienced in management and execution of all stages of a project.
- Effective communication and team building skills including presentation, report writing and management of meetings.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.