Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- To manage and successfully execute the NFA Wellhead Jacket Platform offshore project, with responsibility and accountability within cost, schedule and quality.
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor of Science degree in an Engineering discipline and specialized courses in Project Management, Leadership, Team Building skills, Negotiation and Conflict Management.
- 20 years project related experience (minimum 10 years in Offshore Project Management in Oil & Gas and 5 years in middle management position).
- Accomplished communication skills and effective interpersonal relationship and management skills.
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent motivation, leadership and team building skills.
- Accomplished project management and planning skills.
- Excellent conflict resolution, negotiation, mediation and arbitration skills with the ability to influence others and manage change.
- Sound understanding of all engineering disciplines.
- Good understanding of Health, Safety, Environments and QA/QC issues and appreciation of their impacts on projects.
- Computer literacy in appropriate software.
- Excellent knowledge of Corporate or International standards related to Oil & Gas Industry.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.