Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Lead the provision of expertise on Quality Management System (QMS) of the Department and ensure compliance with QP Standards, International Standards and Regulatory Requirements.
- Monitor and ensure that all Projects executed by the Department are in compliance with Project Quality Plans (PQP).
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor degree in an Engineering discipline from an internationally recognized University.
- Membership of a recognised Professional Institution of relevance is preferable.
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experience in Infrastructure and Civil or Oil & Gas projects with an EPIC Contractor of which at least last 5 years in similar senior position.
- Qualified as Internal or Lead ISO 9000 Auditor.
- Professional qualifications relevant to quality is desirable.
- Working knowledge and experience with International codes and standards relevant to quality.
- Familiar with development of quality management systems, quality assurance and control relevant to Oil and Gas or Infrastructure and Civil projects during engineering development, procurement, construction and commissioning.
- Working knowledge in the manufacturing inspection and certification processes for equipment or materials in projects and the associated Quality Assurance and Quality Control practices.
- Working knowledge in construction, welding and NDE is essential.
- Proficient in the English language (both written and spoken).
- Leadership skills to motivate and organise Project and Contractors quality and Inspection Teams to achieve a high performance level.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.