Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Perform site quality control inspection, surveillance and monitor the Contractor's work for compliance with QP Quality requirements.
- Assist Senior QA/QC Engineer in the implementation of various Quality Management systems in contracts.
Experience & Skills:
- Diploma in Mechanical or Metallurgical or Industrial or Civil or E&I or HND or HNC, QA/QC courses AWS, CSWIP (3.2) and NDT PCN or CSWIP Level II, British Gas (Grade 1 - offshore/ Grade 2-onshore), NACE for painting inspector only.
- Minimum of 10 years experience, of which at least 5 years in the role of Quality Control Inspector involved in Quality Control in projects related to Petrochemicals Industry, Oil & Gas, Civil and Infrastructure projects.
- Experience should cover pre-fabrication works and works in installation or construction phases (onshore/ offshore).
- Experience and knowledge of activities related to discipline inspection.
- Should be familiar with QC works undertaken by Contractors or Sub-Contractors or Vendors or Manufacturers etc.
- Knowledge on International codes and standards, ISO 9001:2008 requirements is preferable.
- Proficient use of the English language (both written & spoken).
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.