Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Proactively manages Health, Safety and Environment in Offshore Projects by implementing QP Procedures and Regulations, to ensure that controls are in place for hazards and effects management to improve HSE performance for all projects and activities.
- Support Offshore Site works by facilitating HSE procedures in the execution phases of Projects to safely achieve their objectives.
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor Degree Engineering or Science discipline.
- Nebosh Certificate or Diploma.
- Professional membership of Associations such as ASSE or IIRSM
- Ability to write technical reports.
- Ability to write specification and prepare mandated reports.
- Leadership, command and control.
- Communication and Negotiation (Oral & Writing).
- Computer program knowledge and using.
- Review of design documents and plans and to insure HSE compliance and to identify specific hazards.
- In-depth knowledge of HSE International Codes and Standards e.g. BP ETPs, OSHA, BSI, API, NFPA, SHELL DEPs etc.
- Over 12 years experience in the Health, Safety and Environment field including 8 years "hands-on" experience in Oil & Gas (Offshore) or Petrochemical industry.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.