Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Provide a professional service to QP covering planning, control and management of all interface related matters between various project working groups within the Onshore or Offshore Department, QP Departments and other project groups, all third party entities and organizations, including utility providers, companies and ministries.
- Act as the main focal point for all external communication matters to ensure that clear directives and responsibilities are identified and integrated into the activities and actions of the respective project technical and construction teams together with all involved consultants and contractors.
Experience & Skills:
- NA. in an Engineering discipline from a recognized University.
- A minimum of 12 years experience in the design, procurement, construction and installation of onshore or offshore projects in oil & gas industry.
- Good inter personal skills, leadership, team building, effective communication and conflict resolution.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.