BOMBARDIER the evolution of mobility |
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Bombardier Aerospace is seeking an experienced Quality Manager for its new Service Centre located at the London Biggin Hill Airport, United Kingdom.
The London Service Centre will join an award winning Network of wholly-owned Bombardier Business Aircraft Service Centres; as well as a line maintenance station in Nice.
In your role you will,
- You will be responsible for monitoring the organization's compliance with Part-145, and requesting remedial action as necessary by the Operations Manager or the Accountable Manager.
- You will be an independent function and reports directly to the Accountable Manager and will be directly accessible to and for Certifying Staff.
- You will perform management responsibilities for the QA department, for example: hire/fire, disciplinary actions, PMP, salary adjustments, work assignments, approving and scheduling vacation
- You are to ensure functions at the QA Department who are performing work affecting product quality are knowledgeable on the basis of appropriate education, initial/continuation training, skills and experience
- You will develop strategic plans for the continuous improvement of Quality, Health, Safety and Environment.
- You are to achieve monthly BSC objectives on relevant AES levers
- You will collect, analyse, and summarize quality-related information and trends to prepare reports on product and process quality
- You will attend the daily Stand-Up meeting Maintenance Projects
- You will interpret EASA regulations into company policies and procedures and maintain the MOE.
- You shall act as a liaison between BAN B.V. and CAA-NL on all matters pertaining to the Part-145 approval and continued airworthiness.
- You will issue requests for capability extension (aircraft and aircraft components) when required, including the evaluation of the 4 M's and notify CAA-NL of changes.
- You will implement a quality audit program, in order to monitor compliance with all implemented standards, among which Part-145.
- You will gather and compile data from audits and report to the Accountable Manager.
- You will raise Quality Issue Reports (QIR) and monitor that any observed non-compliances or poor standards are brought to attention of the person concerned via his/her manager and that corrective actions are taken.
- You will report un-airworthy conditions to operators, manufacturers and competent authorities.
- You will issue and withdraw Part-145 Certification Authorisation document to/from Certifying Staff.
- You will perform other duties as assigned.
- Member of the Management Team.
- Ensure staff is trained in new/revised company procedures.
- Ensure maintenance errors are investigated.
- Ensure the Management Review is prepared, based on analyzed trends. Participate in the meeting that is performed twice a year
- Ensure records of Support Staff and Certifying Staff are kept up to date
- Stop maintenance actions when not in compliance with Part-145
As our ideal candidate,
- You have many years' experience in quality management
- You hold a Bachelor degree or working level in Business, Aviation, Engineering or related field
- You poses an Initial audit course
- You have thorough knowledge of applicable EASA regulations, and have held a CAA Form 4 Post Holder position as a Quality Manager
- You have working experience with In-Service, certificated business aircraft processes, certification and programs
- You have several years working experience as a Quality Manager within a Part 145 organization.
- You have the ability to promote the safety and quality policy
- You have thorough knowledge of process improvement methodology and application
- You have thorough knowledge of Environmental, Health & Safety rules, Human Factors, Human performance/-limitations, and regulations as they apply to safety and environmental aspects of aircraft maintenance operations
- You have interpersonal skills necessary to develop and maintain effective communication with employees, customers, and all levels of management
- You have presentation skills necessary to effectively communicate, update, persuade, and/or facilitate discussions and training
- You poses research and analytical skills necessary to collect, analyze, and interpret the quality management system processes, and survey data, among which customer satisfaction surveys
- You have previous experience with SAP, which is an asset
- You have working knowledge of non-EASA regulations applicable to MOE supplements to other authority / CAA agreements (e.g. FAA / TCCA / Bermuda) which is preferred
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone.
Join us at NA
Y our ideas move people.