|Job Ref:||LON00155||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||05/10/2016 22:06|
BOMBARDIER the evolution of mobility|
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Bombardier Aerospace is seeking an experienced Finance Manager for its new Service Centre located at the London Biggin Hill Airport, United Kingdom.
The London Service Centre will join an award winning Network of wholly-owned Bombardier Business Aircraft Service Centres; as well as a line maintenance station in Nice.
Responsible for the integrity of the financial administration of the Service Center. As a partner for the GM with a solid reporting line to Finance, this position with be responsible for the statutory financial reporting, general ledger accounting, tax and audit functions, cash management, Internal control framework, compliance with local rules/regulations, financial statements, financial planning & analysis, and management reporting activities.
In your role you will,
• Adhere to General Work Requirements
• Perform supervisory responsibilities for assigned employees and area(s), for example, performance review and feedback, opportunities for professional development and growth, and personnel decisions concerning hire, fire, disciplinary issues, and salary adjustments
• Manage support activities for internal/external audits, for example, consult with auditors, establish procedures for audit research and preparation, and approve audit data for review
• Oversee and manage the development of annual operating plan, budget and strategic plan
• Manage reporting materials for monthly financial review meeting
• Approve disbursements of funds, for example, wires and check requests - signatory of Bank
• Generate and file statutory financial statements as required by United Kingdom laws
• Generate and file taxations filings as required by United Kingdom laws
• Identify operational areas for improvement concerning computerized financial reporting system(s), reports, and processes
• Manage the preparation of actual, forecast, and budget statements
• Review general ledger account reconciliation
• Review cash forecast and related reconciliation
• Manage documentation of processes and procedures
• Ensure financial statements are in compliance with GAAP/IFRS
• Perform other duties as assigned
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone.
Join us at NA
Your ideas move people.