BOMBARDIER the evolution of mobility|
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Bombardier Aerospace is seeking an experienced Invoice/Finance Analyst for its new Service Centre located at the London Biggin Hill Airport, United Kingdom.
The London Service Centre will join an award winning Network of wholly-owned Bombardier Business Aircraft Service Centres; as well as a line maintenance station in Nice.
This role will be r esponsible for the creation and review of invoices for maintenance and/or service packages performed on customer aircraft ensuring accuracy and quick turnaround to minimize credit issues and facilitate customer payment. In addition, the Invoice Analyst will assist in cost, AP/AR, and program accounting functions as well as provide finance support to assigned business units and for internal/external audits.
In your role you will,
- Perform & coordinate invoicing and billing process for customers and vendors.
- Process any credits & re-bill (research, get approvals, fill out forms, get signatures in line with the credit note process).
- Analyze margins on projects and flag issues.
- Monitoring of customer specifics: credit limits, warranty programs, vendor programs
- Review of project finances and actively flag constraints
- Monitor Work in progress list and action outstanding items
- Follow up on approval for warranties/vendor programs
- Provide project control, being labor and material review in the ERP system to support Project Managers in order to control and reconcile the projects.
- Define all obstacles to the billing process and seek resolution prior to the billing process.
- Assist billing by preparing drop-in aircraft preliminary bills.
- Assist in following up on payment.
- Assist with Month and Year End Processes.
- Assist with developing budgets/forecasts and analyzing variances for labor, overhead, and headcount.
- Prepare and coordinate the A/R A/P confirmation process, reporting, and account reconciliation.
- Assist in the coordination and completion of internal and external audits of the Company.
- Review, reconcile, and verify accuracy of system values for raw material and cycle counting.
- Adhere to Bombardier General Work Requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
- Y ou have a couple years of accounting experience
- You hold a General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) or equivalent
- You have basic knowledge of General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- You have basic knowledge of IFRS
- You have basic knowledge of accounting procedures and concepts, for example, general ledger, balance sheets, and profit and loss statements
- You have the analytical skills necessary to evaluate, interpret, and reconcile accounting data according to company and departmental procedures
- You have the planning and organizational skills necessary to coordinate workload around multiple assignments
- You have the computer skills necessary to operate word processing, spreadsheet, database, email, internet-based applications and accounting systems
- You have the interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers & customers
- You have are fluent in English (written and spoken) and have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You have prior experience in the aerospace industry, such as knowledge of aircraft maintenance procedures and inspections
- You have prior experience in an invoicing or finance position
- You have SAP experience, an asset
- You have corridor experience, an asset
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone.
Join us at NA
Your ideas move people.