|Job Ref:||PMMCLON||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 80,000 - £ 100,000 per year, Benefits (See below)||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:29|
Are you currently a Project Manager? Are you looking for the chance to run a £80m scheme in Central London as a number 2? If so this is the perfect opportunity!|
My client is an exciting, young company that has a turnover approaching £500m. They are seeking candidates who show ambition and carry a strong work ethic for a Project Manager position running an £80m project as a number 2 under a Project Director, based in Central London. This is an excellent project to work on and will include a Cat A and Cat B fit-out, a retained facade and refurbishment into new offices and residential apartments. For the right candidate, we can pay £90,000 + package.
* Competitive basic salary
* Private family health care cover
* £5,500 car allowance in addition to package
* Discretionary bonus
* Excellent location
* Travel expenses paid
* Pension scheme and 3% contribution
* Managing potential and actual risks to the project delivery to ensure it achieves targets relating to budget, time, quality, safety and customer service.
* Ensure that the company gets the best out of its sub-contractors and suppliers, through proper selection and management in conjunction with the project team.
* To be responsible for the financial performance of the project in conjunction with the supporting Quantity Surveyor.
* Determine and deliver the appropriate quality and style for projects to ensure a high reputation is held.
* Ensuring high standards of Health and Safety are withheld throughout all construction sites.
* Ensuring effective management of performance, training and budgets.
* Ensuring the projects stays within budget and runs according to the agreed contract program.
* Proven record of success in managing a business contract.
* 5 years minimum of managerial or technical experience.
* Show excellent communication skills and able to communicate appropriately with all levels of personnel.
* Obtained an industry relevant degree or a background in the relevant sector.
* Able to work in Central London.
* Advanced knowledge of Health and Safety procedures.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to work for an exciting young company. If you are interested or know someone who would be, then please do contact Yasin in the London office or apply within.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Project Manager for £80m Construction Project in Central London