|Job Ref:||AFM11||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 30,000 - £ 32,000 per year, Package||Post Date:||02/10/2016 00:31|
Assistant Facilities Manager - Leading Managing Agent - Prestigious Multi Tenanted Commercial Building - £32k + Package - Victoria, London|
Are you an Assistant Facilities Manager looking for a fantastic opportunity to join one of the countries leading Managing Agent's, assisting in the management of a prestigious multi tenanted commercial property in Victoria, London?
I am currently recruiting for an Assistant Facilities Manager who will assist in the day to day FM operations to a 250,000 Sq Ft Building in London with retail units and gym also located on site.
* Varied day to day responsibilities and duties, dealing with corporate tenants and clientele
* The opportunity to join one of the countries leading Managing Agent's, who offer fantastic career progression opportunities.
* Annual service charge budget with training from FM - preparing, monitoring and reconciling a service charge of £1.2 million
* Provide best in class customer service
* Daily client and tenant liaison
* Overseeing fit out/ refurbishment works whilst ensuring tenants are minimally affected
* Management of both hard and soft service contractors on site.
* Reports on supplier services performance against agreed SLA's
* Work effectively with external consultants to deliver agreed outcomes
* Prepare management reports for on site staff
* Attend and chair meetings with clients and tenants
* Undertake regular building inspections
* Audits and inspections of supplier delivery
* ABIFM (Desireable but not essential)
* IOSH/ Nebosh Qualified
This is a great opportunity to work on a prestigious building in London, working with an experienced FM and joining a company that offers fantastic training and career progression. Paying £32k + package, this is an opportunity not to be missed out on.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills ABFIM, IOSH, Nebosh, Service charge, Health and safety