|Job Ref:||Jm-SSMBHO||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newbury||Address:||Post Code:||BA11||Salary:||£ 45,000 - £ 50,000 per year, Inc Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 16:11|
Job Title: - Senior Site Manager|
Location: - Newbury
Are you a experienced Site Manager with the capability to deliver construction projects up to £5 Million within a multiple sectors i.e education, commercial, leisure & health care?
Our client, who is market leading Main contractor who has a fantastic client base has seen significant growth within all their market sectors. Due to growth this has sparked a requirement for a experienced Site Manager who has a proven background either working within a large team on projects up to £10 million or managing projects up to£5 Million within either a national or large regional main contractor.
The client requires a Site Manager who lives within a hours travel of Newbury, must be relevant degree qualifications or a trades background, must be highly motivated to progress their career into senior management, has a professional attitude and promotes a good company image.
* Managed or assisted with projects between £1 Million - £10 Million
* Previous experience working within the Commercial, Education, care home, industrial & leisure sector
* Managed or assisted with Design & Build & JCT form of contracts
* Able to set up site, plan & deliver projects to program & to budget
* Able to use programming software (Asta / Microsoft projects)
* Setting up quality procedures and implementing heath & safety policy's
* Managing the project handover and ensuring a defect / snag free completion.
* Ability to Document & ensure all company producers are adhered to
* Competitive salary
* Health Care
* Vehicle / Allowance
This will be a two stage interview, if you feel that you have the qualifications and credentials required for this role then please call James Mitchell on NA or email an updated CV through to the details below.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills senior site manager Dorset, site manager Bournemouth, project manager Southampton, construction manager Dorset, senior project manager Dorset, senior project manager Kingwood, senior site manager Poole, project manager Poole