Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Responsible for supervision of construction works executed by contractors to ensure Department's assigned projects are constructed in accordance with the approved Scope of Work, engineering design, QHSE standards and specifications.
- Review and provide comments on construction method statements, material submittals, commissioning procedures from start of construction of projects till completion and handover to end users.
- Responsible as performing authority for Permit to Work by the Contractors.
Experience & Skills:
- NA. in an Engineering discipline from a recognized University or Diploma in relevant engineering Discipline with extensive construction related experience.
- A minimum of 10 years experience in relevant construction and installation activities in projects of oil & gas industry.
- Experienced in the implementation of construction industry best practices, systems, processes and standards.
- Good skills in construction management, effective communication, conflict resolution.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.