|Job Ref:||10703BR||Employer:||MWH||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||High Wycombe||Address:||Post Date:||24/10/2016 04:03|
MWH, now part of Stantec have an exciting opportunity for a Strategic Technical Lead, to join our team in High Wycombe, on a permanent basis. |
The successful candidate will provide technical direction to validate asset needs and optimise solutions and provide end to end technical assurance and challenge. Operational and asset management liaison is also envisaged to ensure that clear agreement is reached on the optimum choice of scheme prior to the commencement of detailed design.
• Identifying delivery streams based on complexity of client need
• Drive single solutions to maximise efficiency
• Ensure that end to end focus is outcome based
• Developing 'trust based' key client relationships
• Challenge asset standards to drive value
• Step away from design thinking to managing risk
• Seeks active engagement and ensures an integrated approach with client's Operations / Asset Management and solution development
• Technical assurance across needs and resultant solutions to ensure alignment with Thames Water AMP6 outcomes
• Drive technical innovation.
• Identify, develop, and provide governance on standardised solutions as appropriate.
• Identify and develop protégé team
• Implement regular "Global Technology Review" of upcoming quadrant needs and solutions.
- Taking personal responsibility to deliver results, demonstrating resilience and drive (Responsibility)
- Excellent customer focus
- Highly organised (Problem Solving)
- Relationship development and working with others to deliver results (Collaboration)
- Communication and stakeholder management (People Focus)
To be successful in this role you will have;
• Water Industry and Wastewater Non-Infrastructure quadrant specific knowledge
• Chartered Engineer
• Sound process engineering background
• Proven experience in the Wastewater Non-Infrastructure quadrant
• Great interpersonal skills
• Collaborative approach
• Contracting background
• High level understanding of cap
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location)